In case if you’ve ever wondered about what to do if you get injured at work, you are at the right place. Yes, you heard it right. Workers’ compensation is a type of insurance which covers the expenses and provides cash benefits for those who are injured at work. Workers not only come across a number of problems at work but also have a hard time dealing with it. That’s where we come in handy. Welcome to David and Sanchez. We are the best comp only law firm active in Idaho and Utahand trust us, we are good at what we do. We have a set of well-established, punctual and well-furnished attorneys. Normally, the insurance company is supposed to cover all your expenses. But eventually, you’ll find out that’s not the way it usually works. You would probably get into an argument with the insurance company if they try to cut you off. That’s when you will want us.
All you need to do is find out if you have a case. We have a pdf in our website http://davis-sanchez.com/idaho/. Download and find out if you have a strong case and then contact us. We are here for you. A set of dedicated attorneys not only help you cut a deal but also make sure you get the deserving settlement.
What the insurance covers?
- Injury to the hands or legs.
- Injuries due to interaction with hazardous chemicals at work.
- Medical treatment you have undergone due to the injury.
- Wages lost during the period of injury and treatment.
- Serious damage or death.
When to hire a lawyer?
- When your medical claims are denied by the insurance provider or if you feel that the insurance company is trying to cut you off.
- If you believe you are hurt physically/mentally.
- If you are disturbed and hurt bythe employer’s behaviourwhen you had to undergo the medical treatment.
- If you believe that you are being denied of the full settlement or if the insurance provider convinces you to settle down for a fraction of the expenses.
- If a permanent damage has occurred (In this case, you are entitled to a permanent disability grant)
- If you believe that the chances of finding a new job are low.
- If you believe you are no longer able to work on a regular basis for any job.
- If you don’t understand the workers’ compensation process or if you’re wondering whether you have a case.
- If you feel hiring a professional attorney is the right decision.
Do it the right way
We take pride in telling you that we’ve won battles for a number of workers and if we believe that you have a case, then your problem is our concern. If you or any one of your friends/colleagues/family members are injured at work, well you know what to do. At http://davis-sanchez.com/idaho/ we always have a solution to your problems. We also have a number of articles in our website which tells you what to do when an injury occurs. So go ahead and make the right choice.